Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SARP

It’s Friday. FRIDAY. Why are you putting a Teams meeting in for 4-6pm. Like are you ok?? 🥸

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel the need for a "Random thoughts" thread on Tattle where you can just dump random things you think about that you want to share with someone but that don't really fit into any other thread?
Like sometimes I have thoughts that I wanna share but that aren't really a rant or anything and I don't know where to do it.
If there is already a thread like that please direct me to it, I went to a museum today and I have a lot of thoughts I want to dump somewhere lol.

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
When I was tiny skinny I thought I was fat. Avoiding photos, wearing 2 lots of shapewear under a dress if I went out, crying over how fat I was.
Now I'm fat, I know I'm fat but think I'm slimmer than i am. Went to a wedding at the weekend and although I know I'm bigger I am truly humbled by the photos. Wow. Who is that because that's not me, surely?! 😂😂😂
We've all been there ...

i-wish-i-were-as-fat-now-as-i-was-the-first-time-i-thought-that-i-was-fat-c3ab1.png

nopenopenopejustno

School mums who have to out-do each other at end of term. One suggests a prom, another suggests a disco bus ON THE WAY to the prom. Another wants a "pre-prom/disco bus beauty spa date". They're 12. At this rate, they'll be going to the moon on a stretch rocket with led lights and banging music 😵💫🤯. My kid just wants to get the hell out of school 🤣🤣

• Haha

mee43

VIP Member
I organised a small gathering with 3 friends, they’ve each taken it on themselves to invite other people and now it’s 6 coming, one of which I barely know. I just wanted a small thing with my close friends!! Pathetic of me but just annoying no-
Seems quite bad manners on their part.

Reactions: 21

mdizzl3

I organised a small gathering with 3 friends, they’ve each taken it on themselves to invite other people and now it’s 6 coming, one of which I barely know. I just wanted a small thing with my close friends!! Pathetic of me but just annoying no-one even asked.

• Sad
  • Heart

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
Seen some people arguing earlier online about the 2 child benefit scheme being scrapped. Personally, I don't think it should, I don't know how some people think it will help child poverty when it will just lead to more and more people having children they couldn't properly afford in the first place. I'm sorry but it shouldn't be up to taxpayers to have to pay for people having more children because Sharon down the street kept popping out kids when she can't afford them. having children is a choice, if you can't afford things currently, bringing a child into the situation is just selfish. There might be people who disagree with me and thats fine, you are allowed an opinion but I think the scheme should stay in place. It won't help child poverty, it will just lead to people sacrificing more children to miserable lives hoping they get money for them. I'd rather my taxes went to Foster Agencies to help train more Foster Carers to help children who need them, there are currently over 800 children in my area needing a Foster Carer/Carers and if my taxes went towards helping them find homes and be properly cared for, i'm all for it. But my taxes going to more child benefit for parents having more than 2 children? No, sorry. I really don't know who to vote for this year.

• Heart

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Rude people just had a customer hand me a bottle of water to pay for so I went to take it to scan it and she grabbed it out of my hand and snapped at me I don't like people touching the lids, fuck off and use the self service till then 🙄 or have some manners and talk to be politely

• Wow
  • Angry

hytuhh

Chatty Member
Companies that reject you from roles you are 100% qualified and suitable for, without even giving you an interview

• Sad

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Life is so bloody hard.
I'm my toxic mum's emotional support daughter. It's been just shy of 2 months since she had her heart attack and she's been in hospital the entire time. She's still in hospital. It’s so hard dealing with her. Despite being the youngest and a working single mum, I'm the one my other siblings rely on to do everything and organise everything for mum, talk to all the doctors etc. My mum's just called me ranting and moaning and complaining saying she wishes she didn't have the procedure. She's also so rude and racist to the nurses. Then I have my sister messaging me kicking off because today I just wanted a day at home to clean my shithole house and have a nap. I wanted a few child free hours where I can have time to myself and not be at hospital and doing things for anyone. Mum's blaming me for all her perceived failings of the nurses.

• Sad
  • Heart

LouBug19

VIP Member
A work colleague is terminally ill. They have been advised not to work but are working anyway. Raised this with a senior member of staff who passed concerns to management. Management told said colleague and they have now gone mental and accused another colleague that we are discriminating them. It was raised as an issue out of concern but it’s turned the atmosphere at work absolutely awful.

Would others have done the same?
I don't think I would, I couldn't imagine being terminally ill and perhaps they are working for something to do. I don't think they would want to sit around at home, I say let them live how they want.

Reactions: 20

hytuhh

Chatty Member
Anxiety is such a difficult thing to deal with. I literally got myself so worked up over this situation it has entirely consumed my mind for weeks and this morning the day finally came and I could feel my heart racing in my chest. My mouth goes dry and I constantly need the toilet it’s like my body goes into overdrive

• Heart

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Can't believe everyone's not in agreement that we should all be washing our hands / looking out for others 😅 what a mad one

• Haha

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
This weather is fully making me feel sad, I need sun on my skin!

I have the money and leave to book a holiday in the sun but was keeping some days back for my dad’s 80th later this year. But his cancer has relapsed so now we can’t really plan anything as we don’t know what he’ll be like later this year. Really hope the new treatment he is starting will work 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Neighbour few doors down has put her child's old potty next to the pavement for anyone passing by to take. It was there yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that! Take a hint, no one wants your second hand potty, put it in your bin or take it to a charity shop or the tip!

• Sick
  • Haha

mee43

VIP Member
Being told attendance is mandatory at a work event that’s taking place out of working hours.
You don’t pay me anywhere near enough during working hours anyway; and now you want more from me during the hours you’re not paying me? 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
There's a vow renewal taking place this weekend on my husband's side of the family, he didn't want to go but today it transpires instead of a polite 'No thank you' he told everyone we were going away. He now fully expects us to spend all weekend hiding in the house like borrowers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Posted on the weight loss thread but also posting here

A work colleague made a comment today about my weight. I was walking past him to go on my lunch break and he said to me "it's not as if you need any lunch, you've definitely eaten enough already"
I just walked away but it made me feel really shit
And the correct reply is;
"Yes, but I can always lose weight if I want. Unfortunately for you, there's no cure for being an insufferable arsehole"

Agree with everyone else...report him. What a tosser 😡😡😡

• Haha