What do you want to rant about today? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AAAARRRGHHHH.

So I messaged this guy saying I was busy this week so I'll give it to the police station and he can collect it when he's ready. He's just messaged me to say "Well can you keep hold of it please". No, it's not my responsibility!
God does he not want his things chrisssttttt!!!!! He’s doing my head in god knows how you feel

I stand by my earlier suggestion. Get it bleeping posted.
better yet stick it in a post box. Someone will find it and post it to him 😂😂😂
Or throw it out your window 😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God does he not want his things chrisssttttt!!!!! He’s doing my head in god knows how you feel

I stand by my earlier suggestion. Get it bleeping posted.
better yet stick it in a post box. Someone will find it and post it to him 😂😂😂
Or throw it out your window 😂🫣
I can't believe he's taking it for granted, I bet 90% of people would spend the cash, then IF they handed it in, say "What cash? There was no cash, it was empty when I found it!"

Reactions: 5
AAAARRRGHHHH.

So I messaged this guy saying I was busy this week so I'll give it to the police station and he can collect it when he's ready. He's just messaged me to say "Well can you keep hold of it please". No, it's not my responsibility! I don't like having a stranger's important documents and cash in my house! I don't want to spend the next week thinking about this guy! Who the hell is this guy that he can just chill live without his wallet for a week? It's got cash, credit cards and his driving licence in it!

I decided to try showing him how busy I am by saying that I can do midday on Tuesday (in between my morning appointment and afternoon appointments), but after that I'm full-on busy until Sunday. Fucker replied "I'll try to get to you on Tuesday, but if not, Sunday is fine 😊." duck off!! Why does he even assume I'm some angel who won't steal his money or buy things with his cards? (I am an angel, but still, he's asking a lot of responsibility and goodwill from a stranger.)

I think I'll message him that I don't like having a stranger's important documents in my house, and I'm giving it to the police station tomorrow morning.
That's the key here. It's not your responsibility, it's his responsibilty. Don't even message him. If he asks where his wallet is, tell him it's down the cop shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's the key here. It's not your responsibility, it's his responsibilty. Don't even message him. If he asks where his wallet is, tell him it's down the cop shop.
I second this. I would be a bit suspicious of how relaxed he is - he might be hoping to blame some purchases on you for a little fraud compensation. I'd get that wallet to the police immediately and tell them your concerns.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I second this. I would be a bit suspicious of how relaxed he is - he might be hoping to blame some purchases on you for a little fraud compensation. I'd get that wallet to the police immediately and tell them your concerns.
Oh wow, ok. Yeah I'll do it in the morning.

• Heart
AAAARRRGHHHH.

So I messaged this guy saying I was busy this week so I'll give it to the police station and he can collect it when he's ready. He's just messaged me to say "Well can you keep hold of it please". No, it's not my responsibility! I don't like having a stranger's important documents and cash in my house! I don't want to spend the next week thinking about this guy! Who the hell is this guy that he can just chill live without his wallet for a week? It's got cash, credit cards and his driving licence in it!

I decided to try showing him how busy I am by saying that I can do midday on Tuesday (in between my morning appointment and afternoon appointments), but after that I'm full-on busy until Sunday. Fucker replied "I'll try to get to you on Tuesday, but if not, Sunday is fine 😊." duck off!! Why does he even assume I'm some angel who won't steal his money or buy things with his cards? (I am an angel, but still, he's asking a lot of responsibility and goodwill from a stranger.)

I think I'll message him that I don't like having a stranger's important documents in my house, and I'm giving it to the police station tomorrow morning.
Who the hell is this guy?!!

god, can you just busy yourself with signing him up for some junk mail for every day he doesn’t collect this wallet.

(someone did this to my sister once, she got pet insurance quotes for a dog with her name… she has no idea who it was but weirdly suspects her SIL)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AAAARRRGHHHH.

This is ridiculous! I found someone’s wallet a couple of years ago and there were business cards in it so I gave the guy a call. He came round immediately and was super grateful. He even tried to give me £20 (I refused) to say thank you.

AAAARRRGHHHH.

Wonder if he's already cancelled his cards ?

Tell him you no longer have it as your house got broken into and his wallet was stolen . Or just ghost him .

• Haha
AAAARRRGHHHH.

I dont want you to think im having a go but you've created your own issue here with this bloke. You need to set stronger boundaries.
What you're doing this week and little gaps in it are absolutely nothing to do with him.
Through telling him no but i can do xyz you're allowing him to abuse your lack of boundary.

You've been more than accomodating to him. He's being a weirdo. Hand it to the police and be done.

When you’re getting ready to go on holiday there’s always one family member that just FUCKS about. Put your shoes on let’s bleeping GOOoOoOoooO.

Men usually the worst for this. How are you so relaxed when you haven’t packed or contributed anything helpful so far 😂😂😂😂🫣🫣😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The weather , it’s completely and utterly shite!

I know last summer was very very hot and unbearable for many but give me that over this ongoing grey, wet, miserable July .

When you’re getting ready to go on holiday there’s always one family member that just FUCKS about. Put your shoes on let’s bleeping GOOoOoOoooO.

Men usually the worst for this. How are you so relaxed when you haven’t packed or contributed anything helpful so far 😂😂😂😂🫣🫣😳😳
Sorry i just need to have a 3 hour tit....

Usually said to me when ive got the car running about to pull off....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont want you to think im having a go but you've created your own issue here with this bloke. You need to set stronger boundaries.
What you're doing this week and little gaps in it are absolutely nothing to do with him.
Through telling him no but i can do xyz you're allowing him to abuse your lack of boundary.

You've been more than accomodating to him. He's being a weirdo. Hand it to the police and be done.
I think that's overstating it a bit 😅 This thread's called "What do you want to rant about", if I thought this was going perfectly, I wouldn't be writing here! I'm not angry at the situation itself, since I can do what I like, I'm ranting about this guy's attitude and how a lot of men around me lately have been acting so entitled.

Like I said upthread, the police station is an hour out of my way, and I didn't begin talking to this guy until yesterday morning, so of course I haven't handed it over.

If you like boundaries, I'm very much about rejecting the blame for men's bad behaviour, thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I ordered something on Etsy on the 22nd which still hasn’t even been dispatched. It says it is scheduled to be dispatched today so if it isn’t I will be getting in touch with the seller! Annoying when it is something that you need!
On a positive note, I got my car fixed and it was something minor and fairly inexpensive!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that's overstating it a bit 😅 This thread's called "What do you want to rant about", if I thought this was going perfectly, I wouldn't be writing here! I'm not angry at the situation itself, since I can do what I like, I'm ranting about this guy's attitude and how a lot of men around me lately have been acting so entitled.

Like I said upthread, the police station is an hour out of my way, and I didn't begin talking to this guy until yesterday morning, so of course I haven't handed it over.

If you like boundaries, I'm very much about rejecting the blame for men's bad behaviour, thanks!
Inkheart, just wanna say I think you are so thoughtful for picking it up in the first place. The guy should have picked it up immediately and given you a fiver or something for being so kind. ❤

• Heart
Haven't ranted in a while because I felt I was doing it too much but my biggest rant is my partner being a tight arse when it comes to entertaining his daughter spends money on crap but can't spend money on making memories doing activities together. Plus his bottom set of teeth that came out has become a new pass time of playing with them in his mouth cant stand the sound of moving them in his mouth. Roll on for the permanent ones in October

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
My mini rant is the use the of “Karen”. I know several Karen’s in real life and they are all such lovely people. Sick of seeing it used as a slur in msm/ sm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My mini rant is the use the of “Karen”. I know several Karen’s in real life and they are all such lovely people. Sick of seeing it used as a slur in msm.
Yes! It's become used to mean basically "Women over 30 should shut up".

The weather , it’s completely and utterly shite!

I know last summer was very very hot and unbearable for many but give me that over this ongoing grey, wet, miserable July .
Problem is it's too warm to have the radiators on but how else are we meant to get any washing dry... miserable!!

Money. People say it doesn't equal happiness but I sure as hell would feel a lot happier and less stressed if I had it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.