What do you want to rant about today? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve had so much rain the muck heap at my yard is sodden. I trod on it and pissy crappy water went over the top of my jod boots 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Or the people who review it when they've only just received it and haven't used it yet. 🤬
I'm not interested in reading that it looks lovely 🤷😤
And there's so many of these idiots who write this...😣
334491267_557783896133347_7152777643000068902_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What's the saying, nowt as queer as folks, we've just visited a couple to see their dogs, we all kinda know the same people, I was shocked when they said a girl ( who I thought was proper down to earth) won't visit them cos they live on an estate?? I was actually gobsmacked!!

I’ve not seen my daughter for 2.5 weeks as she’s been on holiday with her dad but shes now on her way home and true to form he’s told her to tell me I have to pick her up from his house 😡 its 20 minutes which I wouldn’t mind but he doesn’t ask me politely himself and they are nowhere near home yet they are still 2.5 hours away and she’s barely eaten on the journey home as he’s far to idle to stop anywhere! he really is a piece of work and is so disrespectful to me it’s unreal ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The reviews that do my head in are 1* reviews that say “didnt receive it so can’t comment” so why are you leaving a review of the product?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The reviews on items slagging off the delivery company / drivers. It's not the items fault it was delivered late.
That's a whole different complaint.

Reactions: 11
I always thought plus size started at a 12, whilst the UK average is a 16.
---
She looks like a 12 or 14. Clearly not a 8 or 10.

Reactions: 1
There may be no set definition, but a 12 would still count as a plus to some instead of starting at a 18.

Vanity sizing has also altered the perception of size.

1691361493266.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m really suffering with my tastebuds because of chemotherapy. That pile of swill on the table all mixed up is literally making me heave. Bet it was all still there the next morning stinking the place out.
I might have a solution for you if you reply here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.