Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dreamer01

VIP Member
She carries on so much after an event about how hungover she is. That's not the flex you think it is at nearly 42 years old. Also the blue dress looks like it came out of a rag bag.

Reactions: 2

Allivera

Chatty Member
Omg at the musty, rusty-gated storage shed 🤢 There is no way I’d be wearing anything again that had been in there without a full disinfecting. I can picture all the cockroaches and dust in everything 🫣

What are Lululemon thinking of getting Brookie and Styling you on board as ambassadors? Neither of them are remotely sporty or active, unless you count Nikki occasionally pretending she’s some yogi. Sure Lululemon are delighted Brooke posted a story about them two slides after one about having food poisoning…

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Quirky Brookey at it again drunkenly eating a cake she dropped on the floor 🤢
---
I think she looks deranged in this photo (and about 10 years older than she is) yet she keeps posting it like it's the most flattering photo ever.
It’s giving Mr Burns.

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
S
No sign of Brooke. 🤷‍♀️
She had a shoot for Castella Boutique yesterday. So am guessing she either a) was not asked by Nikki or b) was not available. Interesting too that one one of staces photos she has tagged styling you wearing size 12 and that is Brooke's size so maybe Stace has taken Brooke's role after her weight loss?

SighMoan

Classic, overly dramatic Brooke and her latest injury of walking into the door frame. She posted like she was going to have a black eye and blood everywhere but no, when she showed her face it was just her sobbing to the camera about how much it hurt and she's still talking about it days later.

• Haha

MAFS Smashed

I wondered about that Styling Spew dinner too. Doesn’t look like Brooke was in any of the group photos.

And she wasn’t even wearing the label? (Just the shirt was SY, the statement skirt was from somewhere else. Ballsy move I’d say.)

• Wow