Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
Nikki actually looks unwell here.
Is she in her 50s?
---
Also, brookey HATES her "job". Everything is a hassle for her. Today she's like yay that was my last job for the week. Wtf love?!

She obviously is so spoilt that she has no actual skills that can be transferred into any type of workplace so she's stuck modelling for the over 50 crowd

Reactions: 2

handunderchin

Chatty Member
This makes me think these influencers must make decent coin from all these affiliate links, it’s clearly worth their while to do it

MAFS Smashed

I wonder what the future holds for Brooke. Her modelling jobs seem to drying up. Does she make much money from her AF links do you think? Who is buying these $700 rebecca valance dresses or grandma kaftans? She seems to think she's still in her 30s all quirky and fun but looks like she's nearly 50 and for an "award winning stylist" she doesn't always dress to her shape.
Yeh looks like she’s hardly doing any modelling swirl, maybe Mayochi is the only one who’ll hire her?
Reckon she’s just going to go back to Ipswich to be the old chook running the chook raffle at the pub mummy and daddy own? Can’t see any other career options really.

MAFS Smashed

I think she forgot to filter/Photoshop the story on the left. It was such a drastic transition from one story to the next it just made her filtering even more obvious
What do all the influencers sing? ‘Paris is a girl’s best friennnnd’

• Haha

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
I’m about 10 years older than her maybe less and I don’t recall since I turned 18 my mum taking me to the dr and I think my husband has twice
ha tells a lie my mum had to drive us Christmas Day as hubby too drunk I was unbeknownst to us having a ruptured ectopic pregnancy I think I was 30 or 31

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Why would you admit to eating cake that's been on the floor (especially after you've posted a photo of it on the floor!). It doesn't make you 'quirky' Brooke, it's just gross.
A cake of all things too.. lovely moist creation picking up all the crap off her floor :sick:

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Yes, ‘styling’ implies that STYLE is involved. All Brooke does is….. get dressed 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don't think she has any stylist skills. She never works as a stylist for anyone but herself. And I think we can all see/know why that is.
[/QUOTE]

whattheduck87

Will be interesting as usually feather and noise get them to do lives together… will be watching that space

Dreamer01

VIP Member
Styling you photo shoot day today.
I wonder if Brooke is getting the call up. I also wonder if they are still going to pretend Stace McGregs is a size 16 and Nikki is a size 14?

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
That khaki puffer jacket is the most worn item in Brooke's wardrobe. She's worn it every day on this trip.
---
Also you can use all the filters and makeup and flattering angles for photos in the world but hands never lie in showing a person's age - Nikki styling you

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha