What Brooke Wore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had to see this so did you… surprised she didn’t demand the dr film up there for the gram..
also she really is foul the way she treats people and acts. When she posted the cheese toastie my first thought was I bet that’s Italian cheese…. For those playing at home she told me that her lactose intolerance isn’t an issue in Italy 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone that lives her life so chronically online, she really is fkn sensitive. Just as much as people don't have to announce their departure, you don't have to announce you're blocking them 🙄

Poor dad, looks like he's reaaaaal sick of her tit.
She looks about 60 years old.

OMFG still with the colonoscopy talk. I'm going to have to unfollow. She is absolutely doing my head in. I'm all for raising awareness, but you know she is doing this purely for content.

Reactions: 7
OMFG still with the colonoscopy talk. I'm going to have to unfollow. She is absolutely doing my head in. I'm all for raising awareness, but you know she is doing this purely for content.
She’s got nothing new to post about though, its pretty clear her time as a “model” has been and gone. She isn’t being booked by most of the brands that used to use her regularly and is now resorting to posting reels tagging brands just to try and remind them she exists 😳

Make sure you announce it to her 🤣

• Haha
How jealous would Brooke be that her "bestie" Catsanz is getting a free trip to Sydney to see Taylor Swift!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Brooke is really boring now She just puts up links to dresses. She literally has nothing going on in her life.

Reactions: 1
How upset do we think she is that no brands invited her to Tay Tay, while her mate Cat got an invite?

I’ll be surprised if she stays friends with her, the way she tends to move on from one close friend to the next