What Brooke Wore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stace’s weight loss has been very dramatic.

Nikki’s seems to have been gradual but then she does go out a lot ….. at her age I’d imagine it’s hard to lose weight with walking and yoga!

Reactions: 5
Definitely Ozempic !

Side note - there is no way Jackie O has lost all that weight without Ozempic.

Reactions: 4
I hasn’t noticed styling you’s weight loss at all! Jackie Os weight loss is alarming - she’s got that ‘my eyes are too big for my head’ look.

Reactions: 4
Bargain…an out-of-season skirt (presumably) for the full RRP PLUS postage. Followers don’t need to cover your retail mistakes. What an absolute piece of work.
I saw I love this skirt doing it too, but everything was pretty well reduced. We just Brooke’s a grabby little thing.

Reactions: 1
Never in my LIFE have I seen someone selling something second-hand, which it is, for full RRP. That’s just dogshit behaviour. Also, if it’s so bleeping stunning, WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT??! Just chuck it in the storage shed with the rest of ya tit.

Reactions: 9
Styling you photo shoot day today.
I wonder if Brooke is getting the call up. I also wonder if they are still going to pretend Stace McGregs is a size 16 and Nikki is a size 14?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
S
No sign of Brooke. 🤷‍♀️
She had a shoot for Castella Boutique yesterday. So am guessing she either a) was not asked by Nikki or b) was not available. Interesting too that one one of staces photos she has tagged styling you wearing size 12 and that is Brooke's size so maybe Stace has taken Brooke's role after her weight loss?

I’m desperately seeking a week where kooky little Brookey DOESN’T remind us that she went to Italy…

No danger of that ever happening though, she’s made it her whole personality (which must be nice for her, to finally have one).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She carries on so much after an event about how hungover she is. That's not the flex you think it is at nearly 42 years old. Also the blue dress looks like it came out of a rag bag.