What Brooke Wore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SERIOUSLY how many times now has she had “food poisoning”? The times I’ve had food poisoning I haven’t been able to leave bed or the couch, so driving around town filming stories definitely doesn’t equate with my experiences 😬

Reactions: 3
I wonder what the future holds for Brooke. Her modelling jobs seem to drying up. Does she make much money from her AF links do you think? Who is buying these $700 rebecca valance dresses or grandma kaftans? She seems to think she's still in her 30s all quirky and fun but looks like she's nearly 50 and for an "award winning stylist" she doesn't always dress to her shape.
Yeh looks like she’s hardly doing any modelling swirl, maybe Mayochi is the only one who’ll hire her?
Reckon she’s just going to go back to Ipswich to be the old chook running the chook raffle at the pub mummy and daddy own? Can’t see any other career options really.

Reactions: 2
What are Lululemon thinking of getting Brookie and Styling you on board as ambassadors? Neither of them are remotely sporty or active, unless you count Nikki occasionally pretending she’s some yogi. Sure Lululemon are delighted Brooke posted a story about them two slides after one about having food poisoning…

What are Lululemon thinking of getting Brookie and Styling you on board as ambassadors? Neither of them are remotely sporty or active, unless you count Nikki occasionally pretending she’s some yogi. Sure Lululemon are delighted Brooke posted a story about them two slides after one about having food poisoning…
And don’t they both already promote Brisbane activewear label Active Truth? Nice work with the brand loyalty 😜

• Haha
I’ve never known a grown woman to be always sick or have a rash or an allergic reaction.

Like get your tit together woman

Reactions: 4
I’ve never known a grown woman to be always sick or have a rash or an allergic reaction.

Like get your tit together woman
This is so true! Especially when you add in her frequent bouts of lactose intolerance (only when outside Italy of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is all just for attention isn't it?
Cause I don't know about you but if I have food poisoning and can not keep anything down the last thing I am doing is posting to my insta stories and driving round the countryside for supplies. With uber eats, grocery home delivery etc there is no need to leave the house if you are that sick. Suprised she didn't ring mummy to come and look after her.

Yes I think the constant recurring bouts of “food poisoning” are better known by the rest of us as “feeling a little off”. She drove to the Coast yesterday, went shopping, tried on clothes, went walking on the beach and scoffed a greasy meat pie. Genuine food poisoning literally floors you for days.

• Haha