What Brooke Wore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be interesting as usually feather and noise get them to do lives together… will be watching that space

Reactions: 2
What a knob walking around the supermarket filming yourself singing… hilariously she got the words wrong.. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And yet another visit to maccas… do mummy and daddy maybe own the local franchise, as well as the trashed ipswich pub? Is that why all she eats is cheeseburgers?
It's walking distance from her house. On the same street. But she never walks there.

• Wow
I questioned her about it and she told me the dairy was different in Italy so doesn’t affect her🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How come gotoskincare #1 model wasn't invited to their 10th birthday tonight? Must be absolutely killing her that Nikki got the call up.

• Haha
How come gotoskincare #1 model wasn't invited to their 10th birthday tonight? Must be absolutely killing her that Nikki got the call up.
Ran here to say exactly that… bet old Brookey is stewing into her maccas to not be invited to the Foster-Blake’s house. Just IMAGINE how many photos she’d post over the next ten months if she had been. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ran here to say exactly that… bet old Brookey is stewing into her maccas to not be invited to the Foster-Blake’s house. Just IMAGINE how many photos she’d post over the next ten months if she had been. 🤢
She’d be spewing alright but I don’t know why Nikki was invited either, it’s not like she’s hugely influential, has she really been pushing go-to for the last ten years?

• Haha
Nikki actually looks unwell here.
Is she in her 50s?
---
Also, brookey HATES her "job". Everything is a hassle for her. Today she's like yay that was my last job for the week. Wtf love?!

She obviously is so spoilt that she has no actual skills that can be transferred into any type of workplace so she's stuck modelling for the over 50 crowd

Is she in her 50s?
---
Also, brookey HATES her "job". Everything is a hassle for her. Today she's like yay that was my last job for the week. Wtf love?!

She obviously is so spoilt that she has no actual skills that can be transferred into any type of workplace so she's stuck modelling for the over 50 crowd
'Modelling'

• Haha
Is she in her 50s?
---

Yep Nikki is 57. Way too old to be able to drop that kind of weight without a huge exercise/diet change, or surgery or medication.

Reactions: 1