What Brooke Wore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she makes being a support person on a charity ride her whole personality. 🙄

According to someone in the Smiddy camp, she doesn’t even donate to the event personally.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The way she makes being a support person on a charity ride her whole personality. 🙄

According to someone in the Smiddy camp, she doesn’t even donate to the event personally.
Well she doesn't have anything else going on. The modelling jobs seem to be drying up.

Reactions: 3
True, haven’t seen her doing the rounds in 60+ Mother of the Bride outfits lately.
She is missing the Styling you photo shoot today. Seems she makes her money from AF links and Castella Boutique work. Mummy must be paying her through the pubs as there is no way she could live this lifestyle off what she would make from her jobs.

That khaki puffer jacket is the most worn item in Brooke's wardrobe. She's worn it every day on this trip.
---
Also you can use all the filters and makeup and flattering angles for photos in the world but hands never lie in showing a person's age - Nikki styling you

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Cue Nikki with the #smallbusiness owner laptop shot of her having to work from her Straddie holiday.
I am sure the mother of the bride designs can wait 4 days till your holiday finishes.
She is so painful with this. She feels the need to complain every holiday about being a small business owner and the work never stops.

Cue Nikki with the #smallbusiness owner laptop shot of her having to work from her Straddie holiday.
I am sure the mother of the bride designs can wait 4 days till your holiday finishes.
She is so painful with this. She feels the need to complain every holiday about being a small business owner and the work never stops.
She knows that a. she can take a break, right? (nobody will die without a new technical fabric shirt) and b. she also doesn’t have to have six island holidays a year.
??

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her story with the mob girlfriend caption? Is she hinting that she's in a rs?
If she is good luck to him. He will need it. I just assumed she was referencing a movie or TV show and just wanted to trot out an old photo as we know she loves attention.

• Haha
She has to be one of the most self absorbed and clueless humans going around.

I bet all her "friends" dislike her.
I’m still so curious about the dynamic with the 35-55 year old Brisbane influenzas… 5 years ago they were all in each other’s pockets, then all the mutual adoration posts and trips away etc stopped (this was way before COVID) and you really only see any of them together at Styling Spew’s hideous clothing label’s shoots.
Brookey, Nikki, Ilovethatskirt, Stacey, Rachael (the annoying wannabe French one), Brooke’s elderly friend Karen, the whole crew of them.

Was there a big bust up? Did anyone spill the tea?

I’m still so curious about the dynamic with the 35-55 year old Brisbane influenzas… 5 years ago they were all in each other’s pockets, then all the mutual adoration posts and trips away etc stopped (this was way before COVID) and you really only see any of them together at Styling Spew’s hideous clothing label’s shoots.
Brookey, Nikki, Ilovethatskirt, Stacey, Rachael (the annoying wannabe French one), Brooke’s elderly friend Karen, the whole crew of them.

Was there a big bust up? Did anyone spill the tea?
And Jasmine(pretty chuffed) also remember the fashionable 4/5 that Brooke used to do with them. Then that all stopped too.

Reactions: 1
And Jasmine(pretty chuffed) also remember the fashionable 4/5 that Brooke used to do with them. Then that all stopped too.
Yeh, that was a weird bunch of sizes, lifestyles etc.

Brookey (assuming she was the ringleader), Jasmine, Ilovethatskirt, Katy Potaty and another one? Was the bust up announced? Any of them still friends?

Reactions: 1