What Brooke Wore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a sickening amount of clothes when you also consider the state of her apartment
Shes had 3 Rebecca Vallance dresses gifted in the last month. Not to mention everything else plus If she bought anything. All of this plus everything in her apartment. Plus she only recently had a sale So. Much. Stuff. Mummy probably pays for the storage shed so Brooke doesn't care what she throws in it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Our favourite stylist made the red carpet gallery in the courier mail for the boy swallows universe premiere. The curious must have been busy so Brooke got her photograph with a courier mail journalist.
I hope she sees this photo (and we know she will) and decide perhaps her styling skills need updating. Sheesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope she sees this photo (and we know she will) and decide perhaps her styling skills need updating. Sheesh.
I don't think she has any stylist skills. She never works as a stylist for anyone but herself. And I think we can all see/know why that is.

Reactions: 5
Yes, ‘styling’ implies that STYLE is involved. All Brooke does is….. get dressed 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don't think she has any stylist skills. She never works as a stylist for anyone but herself. And I think we can all see/know why that is.
[/QUOTE]

After all of the snarky comments to her followers, about not being a budget page, posts a budget option to counter all the luxe items she’s been linking.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Our favourite stylist made the red carpet gallery in the courier mail for the boy swallows universe premiere. The curious must have been busy so Brooke got her photograph with a courier mail journalist.
I have no idea why someone with absolutely no waist to be seen consistently dresses in clothes that make her look even thicker around the middle 🤯 She definitely needs a stylist 😂

Reactions: 4
Why does she post selfies looking like a blonde raccoon, thinking that everyone is in awe of her skin? If she didn’t have perfect teeth & good hair, she would actually be quite unremarkable looking….

• Haha
How's the carefully curated Q & A?
Complimenting her
Teeth
Boobs
Makeup
Asking for more travel content

Also shout out to racoons after she read here lol

• Haha
Simon Baker maintaining the maximum distance while still fitting into the photo frame 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This Boy Swallows Universe premiere is the new 40th. It's all she can talk about

• Haha
Shes so lazy. Couldn't be assed dealing with the clothes so goes swimming. Perhaps Mummy will come over to do it for you.

Reactions: 1
And do we care or want to know about her long lost knickers? No, no we don’t. No need to air your laundry on the interwebz Brooke - dirty or not!

Reactions: 1