What Brooke Wore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s called ADHD Brooke 😬 You struggle with simple tasks related to adulting. You live in clutter. You find it hard to look after yourself, let alone infants or children. You lose important things like passports. You have trouble keeping track of time and guessing how long it will take to do something. You get hyper focused on things like Italy and Simon Baker and talk about it incessantly. Honestly I feel like she knows and is hinting around it - and if she doesn’t know someone needs to tell her!

Reactions: 5
Why not go up the Simon and ask for a photo instead of the 14 yo fan girl selfies. Others were asking for and getting photos with him. It’s okay he won’t fall instantly in love with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nobody asked about your big tits. Nobody wants to hear about your pigsty 2-bedroom suburban rental apartment. Nobody cares that you stalked Simon Baker like a middle aged desperado.

Yep as a fellow big boobed girl I recognise well that deep red indentation (strap mark) from the too-thin straps cutting into shoulders. Looks comfortable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Miss me with your colonoscopy countdown, Brooke.

honestly does she think anyone apart from mummy even cares about her bowel health?

You’d think she’d acknowledge who has bowel cancer in her ‘close circle’ (it’s very easy to find, and not private), but of course she’d hate to share any attention.

Reactions: 1
Actually have we seen much spectacle wearing since she picked up her new ones? Not quite the accessory she imagined they would be?

Actually have we seen much spectacle wearing since she picked up her new ones? Not quite the accessory she imagined they would be?
She did talk about this in her Q&A the other day (when she sent herself questions)she said we probably won't see her in the glasses as she needs them for reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She did talk about this in her Q&A the other day (when she sent herself questions)she said we probably won't see her in the glasses as she needs them for reading.
I call BS 😂 If she thought she looked even half decent we’d get a reel of her loving herself sick in them. They’re way too dark and harsh and I don’t think she’s game to share much of them after the massive buildup 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same!! But god she needs to up the concealer - she’s wearing so much makeup but that under eye area is deadset black!