What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Granddad shirt, dressing gown, socks and fluffy slippers

(Was due to go out for a run right about now, but its raining and I am awfully suspicious about Friday 13th:rolleyes: . So am stopping indoors:))

Reactions: 1
Going for a walk with my son soon, so grey leggings that look like tight trackie bottoms. Black long sleeve TShirt, mens Black Berghaus fleece, pink, grey and green tweed ASOS scarf that is big enough to be a blanket and some really old pink suede Adidas campus.

Still in my dressing gown. What a lazy cow I am! :LOL:
It's Saturday, good excuse.

Got my trackies, t-shirt and a sweatshirt, it's cold in the house because the kitchen windows are open because we have 2 steamers on the go, xmas pudds are cooking.

Missguided sweatpants, my boyfriends Adidas shirt and a blanket wrapped around me

Major homeless vibes

Reactions: 1
A t-shirt with the Mandalorian on, pink fluffy cardigan and fleece pyjama bottoms. Had grey mom jeans on when I took the dog out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.