What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As Im just pottering in the mansion today and right now Im unpacking our weekly Waitrose food shop, I'm just wearing Rishi's grey trackie bottoms (you might have seen them he was pictured in them on IG the other week) a black long sleeved t shirt( mine) and some slippers. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Black rolled up skinny jeans, dark grey vest, longline grey cardie, black converse high tops, leopard print scarf and a matching face mask

Just off for a walk to the supermarket so jeans, timberland boots, black polo neck, black hooded windcheater anorak thingy, gloves and............black mask lol😷

Had a shower earlier, and am now in knickers, ankle socks and a dressing gown.

No plans of going out tonight, so will stick with this and spend the evening watching TV

Reactions: 1
Black boohoo pj’s with white white piping. Leopard print slippers with a pink bow. Old bed bra that was once white and is now grey...some granny pants! X

My koala bear pj bottoms 😅 i swear I wash them!

And a stripy purple, orange and white baggy jumper with blue slippers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.