What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adidas t-shirt, light ankle socks, sneakers and knickers!

Have wacked up the central heating for a change - fed up of wearing thick clothing round the house. Need to breathe a little

Straight leg jeans, oversized Zara jumper and socks I’ve just cut myself a LOB (I’m no hair dresser lol) and I hate it, feel like adding a wig to my outfit

Jogging shorts, Anqier trainer socks, long-sleeve running jacket, ASICS trainers
i’ve seen (read) a few of your outfits of the day and noticed they always include footwear - do you wear proper footwear (i.e slippers don’t count) indoors all day? If yes, at what point in the day do your shoes come off?

Genuinely curious. My retired colleague’s “top tip” for being at home all day everyday was to always wear proper shoes to stop your feet from spreading. I’m Asian so it’s not customary to wear shoes indoors. Personally I’m barefoot, don’t even wear socks. I don’t have any IRL friends to ask. Hope it’s not too weird of a question.

i’ve seen (read) a few of your outfits of the day and noticed they always include footwear - do you wear proper footwear (i.e slippers don’t count) indoors all day? If yes, at what point in the day do your shoes come off?

Genuinely curious. My retired colleague’s “top tip” for being at home all day everyday was to always wear proper shoes to stop your feet from spreading. I’m Asian so it’s not customary to wear shoes indoors. Personally I’m barefoot, don’t even wear socks. I don’t have any IRL friends to ask. Hope it’s not too weird of a question.
I generally swap between slippers, Croc clogs, and sneakers/court shoes for indoor use. I can't wear slippers for too long as they cramp/suffocate my toes; Croc clogs are good on hot days as they keep my feet cool. And I have 3 or 4 pairs of slip-on sneakers/courts, two of which are dedicated for use on my treadmill and other inhouse exercises, and the other two pairs are for normal house use.

I like walking around barefoot from time to time, but never in socks primarily because I have laminate flooring in my kitchen, and I don't want to slip-slide walking around in socks.

Reactions: 1

I only wear socks/slippers at home but I'm back at work so normal shoes it is 😂

Floral smock dress, tights, black boots. Regretting my choice of boots as they're clonking with every step I take and I'm sure people in Australia would be able to hear me coming!

Band shirt, maroon pleather skirt, black leggings, black denim jacket and black doc martens.

I generally swap between slippers, Croc clogs, and sneakers/court shoes for indoor use. I can't wear slippers for too long as they cramp/suffocate my toes; Croc clogs are good on hot days as they keep my feet cool. And I have 3 or 4 pairs of slip-on sneakers/courts, two of which are dedicated for use on my treadmill and other inhouse exercises, and the other two pairs are for normal house use.

I like walking around barefoot from time to time, but never in socks primarily because I have laminate flooring in my kitchen, and I don't want to slip-slide walking around in socks.
thank you for such a full response and for satisfying my curiosity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.