What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lovely flower print maxi shirt dress, a sweat shirt over the top and huge chunky Adidas trainers.
Just kidding. I’m not an instatwunt.

jeans and a sweatshirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just my joggers and my Nike T-shirt, the same one in my avatar, over 20 years old that shirt.

A million layers including the duvet I'm freezing and the blooming heating has decided to pack in typical

Grey PJ bottoms that say the word "Dream" all over.

Ancient black Betty Boo vest. From when Rhinestones were all the rage.

White Nike slides.

Lilac toenail polish, lightly chipped.

Golden anklet with padlock charm and I'm encrowned with a black bandana.

A M&S thermal top in burgundy and black primark shorts...I always feel cold on my upper half and not really on my legs

My daily jewellery, white nail polish on my toes

A navy henley top from Free People, some seriously tacky leopard print pj/lounge bottoms and my Ugg slippers.

I bought a grey sweatshirt dress in primark the other day that I'm currently wearing. It is not at all appealing to look at and its massive but so so comfy - with leggings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.