What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leggings and an oversized hoodie dress. I feel like I don't wear half my clothes anymore as I WFH everyday so stick to comfies and leggings.

Reactions: 6
Dark denim shorts and a navy T-shirt.

Huge deal for me, I bought these shorts a few weeks ago and haven’t worn shorts in at least 12 years maybe longer. Im not going to leave the house/garden but even 6 months ago I’d never have put a pair of shorts on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Dark denim shorts and a navy T-shirt.

Huge deal for me, I bought these shorts a few weeks ago and haven’t worn shorts in at least 12 years maybe longer. Im not going to leave the house/garden but even 6 months ago I’d never have put a pair of shorts on.
I wad the same. Never wore shorts but during lockdown I decided to do so. I even wear them out now. No more sweltering in the heat 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Grey joggers and a black tee 😅 I’m getting ready to go out but it’s just started raining so now I don’t know what to wear!

Vest top and rather attractively my OH cotton boxer shorts as shorts ..... they are clean, looser than normal shorts, I’m not going out and it’s just me and the kids !

• Haha
Olive green yoga pants and a yellow t-shirt with a pair of Homer Simpson slippers I recently found when clearing a room in my mum's house!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.