What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a bath after a long busy day! Now I’m grey jersey pjs with lace detailing and going to order some sort of delivery for dinner!

Black leggins, brown boots and a gray jumper. It is rainy today so this outfit matches my mood ;)

Black Adidas high waist leggings with the 3 white stripes down them.
White Karen Millen floaty mid top.
Filthy white socks... were in white Air Force 1s today.
Gold Anklet and cubic zirconia nose and ear studs.

My favourite dressing gown ( the one I just watch telly in the other I do housework etc) Has anyone noticed washing is either work clothes or pjs 🤣

Reactions: 1
Blue paisley print pyjamas. Earlier I was wearing Topshop black skinny jeans, a khaki long sleeve top, Grenson style hiking boots from M&S and a black puffer jacket.

Houndstooth paperbag waist skirt, black long sleeved top, thick tights and black pumps.

Reactions: 1
Fluffy dressing gown, a tshirt and soft leggings. Dreading changing into big girl clothes as I have to leave the house to run some errands.

Totally unsurprised to see the vast majority of us are in leggings/joggers/sweatshirts/nightwear - lockdown life innit 🤷‍♀️

I've made an effort (!) today in Topshop black denim dungarees, H&M pale blue and white striped mens shirt, Other Stories grey oversized angora cardi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.