What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lion King pj bottoms and Dumbo pj top (I think thats why I cant sleep, its stressing me out) 😂😂

Really thick black tights
Burgundy coloured knitted dress with a twisted detail on the stomach at the front
black chelsea boots
Black teddy fur coat for when I go outside on my break

Grey Tshirt dress and white slippers (they're disposal ones but I've had them over a year)

Marle grey V-neck sweater over a cream cotton poloneck skivvy and blue denim bootleg jeans :)

Huge lilac nightie that says "Do more of what makes you happy" on it. Pink and Bergundy striped PJ Shorts. Fluffy grey and black socks.

Tank top, 2-in-1 shorts, socks and trainers (Going out for a morning run shortly, even though its bloody cold out there!)

In bed, lounge wear, grey top and sweat pants. Everything I wear nowadays has to be all one colour and I only buy tracksuits now as it took to long to decide what to wear!

Tank top, 2-in-1 shorts, socks and trainers (Going out for a morning run shortly, even though its bloody cold out there!)
I've often thought about buying 2 in one shorts but don't know why they are not one or the other? 🤔 am I missing something?

Another cold morning, so today it's a cashmere poloneck over a thermal and jeans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.