What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I see this thread I always think the title is pervy 😂
Anyhow, black joggers and grey t shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pink loungewear shorts with burgundy stripes.
Pink off the shoulder Tshirt with "00" on.
Oversized mint hoodie.
White socks and grey slippers with bows on the front.

black A-line dress with bishop sleeves (had to google that one ;)), pearl earrings and pearl necklace and brown frye boots.

I like wearing pearl necklaces and the occasional earring.

I have on grey trackie bottoms, a black Tshirt with a diamante adidas trefoil, ancient fluffy grey flip flops and blush pink teddy dressing gown with bunny ears on the hood. Also a fake Tiffany bracelet and another made of small rose quartz beads.

Grey leopard gym leggings from Next which are amazing quality, a black nike top & a black Victoria Sport hoodie.

Black tights
Black chelsea boots
Black long sleeved top
Black and white houndstooth pinafore dress

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Giant baby pink nightie top that says "sleep, sparkle, shine" on.
Grey "knit" trackie bottoms.
Hospital blue coloured granny knickers complete with giant jam rag, they are proper old fashioned knickers that come in sets from charity shops.
Dug out my circa 2013 knitted eskimo sock slippers recently so have those.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.