What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
black jeans, black long sleeve shirt and flower kimono cardigan, ankle boots that kind of look like 80s style with rivets and chains around them.

Black tights
Navy blue jumper dress with a tie waist
black chelsea boots

Reactions: 1
White blouse with a pussybow tie, leggings & leopard Ugg slippers. WFH but on conferences soon :rolleyes:

Grey tracksuit bottoms rolled up.
Baby pink Couture Tshirt.
White Air Force.
Black mid length coat with fluffy black hood.

Grey joggers, my favourite hubby’s t-shirt and my dressing gown. It’s too wet and wild outside to be in proper clothes.

Black leggings and a grey sweatshirt.

I have saved so much money on buying clothes this year 😂 it would feel pointless to buy a nice dress or a new bag.

Grey and black nightie tucked into grey Nike trackies, teddy bear hoodie, fluffy blue socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.