What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Upload on Amazon Prime - absolutely loved it - bit silly but very watchable

Not sure what else to watch now - not really in the mood for a lot of things at the moment, and hate having to wait a week for an episode - im impatient!

Going to read this thread for some ideas now

Reactions: 4
I've just started The Fall on Netflix - a bit late to the party. It is so tense and compelling. Jamie Dornan is absolutely revolting in it - he makes my flesh crawl.

Gillian Anderson is so cool. I also recently watched her in Sex Education and I think she is such a good actress. She can wear anything and I really love her hair 😏

Reactions: 3
Rewatching breaking bad as can’t decide what to watch and end up spending more time deciding than watching! Find it hard to find something that we both like as I like weird tit and he likes guns and drugs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched the remake of The Omen... don’t bother 😂

I've just started The Fall on Netflix - a bit late to the party. It is so tense and compelling. Jamie Dornan is absolutely revolting in it - he makes my flesh crawl.

Gillian Anderson is so cool. I also recently watched her in Sex Education and I think she is such a good actress. She can wear anything and I really love her hair 😏
Ugh she’s amazing I’ve loved her ever since X Files 😍 a queen

Currently watching ‘Room’ on Netflix at 3AM and bawling my eyes out 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
I've started watching good girls on Netflix. It's kind of good.
Has anyone else watched it, what's your opinions?

Reactions: 1
I’ve started Schitts Creek 🙂
SO GOOD. I always hated American comedies so when I found out it was Canadian I realised why I loved it so much. Much better sense of humour. I had tears from laughing at Moira.

I've started watching good girls on Netflix. It's kind of good.
Has anyone else watched it, what's your opinions?
I've seen the first two seasons, I need to catch up. It's a great show for sitting in bed with a cuppa and you don't miss much if you happen to scroll on your phone at the same time :)

• Haha
Just watched Us on BBC IPlayer. Tom Hollander and Saskia Reeves star in it. An easy watch.

I started to watch that last night - seems quite good
It's fab again I did a binge watch. Really enjoyed it. Good ending.
Oh I think I may have to much time on my hands with all this binge watching.
It stops at 3.30 and I run round like a demon cleaning before my beloved gets home.

I’ve started watching Gossip Girl 😂 It’s just a trashy, easy to watch programme that doesn’t require much thinking after a day of PhD writing

I’m watching brave new world on sky at the moment.
Really didn’t rate it at first but now am hooked

It's fab again I did a binge watch. Really enjoyed it. Good ending.
Oh I think I may have to much time on my hands with all this binge watching.
It stops at 3.30 and I run round like a demon cleaning before my beloved gets home.
Spray some Mr Sheen in the doorway so it’s the first thing they smell when they get home! 😉😄

• Haha
This is us, but its making me realise how emotionally un stable i am because i cry nearly every episode 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.