What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started watching the haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix. On episode 2.
Not sure what to make of it yet.
Anyone else watched it and what are your thoughts on it?

I think I’m on episode 4 and I’m enjoying it!

I’ve just finished watching One Day - I’ve seen it before and I’ve read the book.. but it’s such a good film! My heart is breaking for Dex and Emma! I just want them to be together and happy

Reactions: 2
We've been watching the Star Wars films over the last week, tonight we watched Attack of the clones. The amount of C.G.I in it is a real turn off, I found it a distraction.

Milkshake on channel 5 at 6.45am. Shane the Chef to be specific. It is keeping my 11 month old entertained whilst I have 10 mins to myself after being up most of the night having raspberries blown in my face and constant hitting my face shouting ‘dada dada’

I'm currently watching Mr Bean on CITV 🤣 but will start watching Emily in Paris later

Reactions: 3
Loved it! Finished it lastnight. Stick with it - I did get a bit distracted round about episode 3 or 4 thinking where the hell is this is story going. But it all starts tying together by episode 5. Wish I hadn't binged it now lol.

Reactions: 1
Loved it! Finished it lastnight. Stick with it - I did get a bit distracted round about episode 3 or 4 thinking where the hell is this is story going. But it all starts tying together by episode 5. Wish I hadn't binged it now lol.
I'm on episode 3 it's good but kind of bad..

I really wanted to watch this but can’t seem to find it? I think I was too late and episodes only available for a week.

I’m not sure I can cope with it 😞
Des is on STV player. I couldn't find it on the ITV one.

I really wanted to watch this but can’t seem to find it? I think I was too late and episodes only available for a week.
Des is on STV player. I couldn't find it on the ITV one.
A lot of ITV programmes don’t appear on the ITV Hub App for some reason but you can watch most on their website.
Des is on there. Unfortunately you will have to put up with it having a tab at the top but it’s better than nothing...

American Monsters on Investigation discovery Uk.back to back stories.. omg vile,all the pretty videos (boring) but Interesting.

IT Crowd, for my weekend fix; and Farscape during the week

Doesn't matter how often I watch IT Crowd, it still has me in stitches of laughter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.