What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Season 3 of "The Resident"!!

I've been waiting about 10 months for this season, when it was due to be shown I learned that Universal wasn't going to show it and Geektown had no information on an UK Airdate. I thought I would never get to see this show but thankfully Sky Witness has shown The Resident from the start and Now on to the long overdue 3rd Season.

I did watch a couple of episodes of Season Two to remind me of the sub plot (kidney transplant).

Handmaids Tale but going to give up. It’s a pile of sick misery.
I love Handmaids tale.

Currently I am waching Shameless, the UK one. I have started from series 4 as I stopped watching it for some reason. There are 11 series to get through.
Love it.
During the adverts a drama called Kira keeps advertising with Sarah Lancashire in it so might give that a go some time.

Watched 'Honour' last night and Tues on ITV. I'm thinking I might watch Des next.
You just reminded me to watch Honour. Des....watched episode 1 and half of part 2 but couldn't warm to it.

Reactions: 1
Handmaids Tale but going to give up. It’s a pile of sick misery.
Have read the book and it took me almost a year to get through, it was so depressing...but good. I tried the tv show and only got 2 episodes in. I had to stop. I found it a lot more depressing and upsetting than the book. It is such a heavy watch, I don't know how people get through it, lol.

I'm currently watching Selling Sunset. It's ridiculous but good escapism.

I just watched a Mountain Vets - never seen it before. Will search out other episodes now.

Just finished watching American Murder: The Family Next Door on Netflix. So so sad and hard to watch in some places 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This week I watched season 1 of Criminal on Netflix and Life on BBC1 - I love Alison Steadman.
Just seen there’s a season 2 of Criminal so shall probably watch that next week.

Finished schitts creek oh my the happiest funniest programme I have watched loved it 😍

Watched all of the fall and now binge watching Emily in Paris it’s so good cheery and have sisterhood on the travelling pants for tomorrow 😂😂😂

Emily in Paris on Netflix - I am absolutely loving it! Gabriel is just 😍😍, I think we would all like a neighbour like him

• Heart
I was watching The Fall bit gave up on the last few episode of the last series, I just couldn't take the constant whispering.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.