What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hiccups scene had me crying 🤣 who honestly gets turned on by hiccups?🤣
My highlights were the handstand in the shower and the popping the balloon 🤣 I was rewinding so many parts to watch again as I couldn’t stop laughing

My highlights were the handstand in the shower and the popping the balloon 🤣 I was rewinding so many parts to watch again as I couldn’t stop laughing
I know. If I did a handstand in the shower I’d probably end up with a broken neck im that clumsy 🤣🤣 can’t wait for next weeks already

Reactions: 1
little fires everywhere - really enjoyed it binged within a day
Des was good. Only vaguely disturbed by it
American murder - was good, and super odd because she did a lot of filming so there’s a lot of real footage
Ratchet - was not bad. Was very American horror story
Really need a good series to get my teeth into. Any suggestions?

I just binged Emily in Paris, now I wish I was in Paris eating a cheese board and drinking wine by the Eiffel Tower 😞

Reactions: 3
I just binged Emily in Paris, now I wish I was in Paris eating a cheese board and drinking wine by the Eiffel Tower 😞
My 12.5 year old asked for a steak dinner tonight because Emily In Paris made her fancy a steak! I obliged with Aldi’s finest.

Reactions: 3
Not watching but listening to stories on Youtube about the dark web. All creepy ones. Just type in dark web stories and lots of channels come up with naratives.
Of course, they aren't true and are just off Reddit or a Creepypasta but they are so addictive to just pop on and listen to whilst you're pottering around.
Not at night though, I will nope right off them at night 🤣

IT Crowd, for my weekend fix; and Farscape during the week

Doesn't matter how often I watch IT Crowd, it still has me in stitches of laughter!
Farscape eh? YAY, haven't watched that in a while, If you are missing any episodes let me know.

I'm back on "The Avengers", TV show final season.

Just finished The Haunting of Bly House. Wasn’t as scary as I was hoping. A few good bits but some of it I found very dragged out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.