What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Honour last week. It was difficult but extremely well done.

Reactions: 2
Emily In Paris. Not sure on it. Find her character a bit obnoxious

Reactions: 1
Am abit of a eclectic in my viewing, last week harlots, this week land girls, which I thourly enjoyed!
Am now watching Life on iPlayer anything with Alison Starman is a winner to me.

Am abit of a eclectic in my viewing, last week harlots, this week land girls, which I thourly enjoyed!
Oops, messed that one up, should have been Alison Steadman.

Reactions: 2
Did a binge watch of Line of Duty this week since it's going at the end of the month! Absolutely love it, Hastings (like the battle) is easily my favourite character.

Watched life on bbc iplayer, really enjoyed it! Lots of little twists, now onto Emily in Paris and so far so good

Reactions: 3
I watched that last week.
I love Alison Steadman too.

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching love life bbc . So good so far on ep 5 . But I have noticed something funny about Anna Kendricks voice, sounds like she has a sore throat constantly lol xx

I watched that last week.
I love Alison Steadman too.
Abigail's party was an absolute classic!!

Anyone watching love life bbc . So good so far on ep 5 . But I have noticed something funny about Anna Kendricks voice, sounds like she has a sore throat constantly lol xx
I'm not too sure about it, am on ep 3, will probably stick with it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.