What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boss asked if I was at the end yet and I told her no and she said 'omg amazing' so I'm hoping it's a good ending. I've never been so obsessed with a series before.
At this point I don't Care šŸ˜‚ I'm on season 2 it's even better šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
I just watched the movie Greta with Chloe Moretz. Honestly donā€™t bother itā€™s terrible šŸ¤£

Just sat and binge watched Down to earth with Zac Efron wow its so good

Now watching minimalism on Netflix too

Just finished Unforgotten , what a show, isnā€™t Nicola Walker a fab actress šŸ„°šŸ„°.
Oh I love that show! I think Sanjeev Bhaskar as the ā€œsidekickā€ I guess was a very different choice but heā€™s so great in it they work so well together. I think theyā€™re doing another series

Oh I love that show! I think Sanjeev Bhaskar as the ā€œsidekickā€ I guess was a very different choice but heā€™s so great in it they work so well together. I think theyā€™re doing another series
Heā€™s fab, I loved how they were so understated, no ā€˜maverick geniusā€™ or ā€˜rough diamondā€™ , just two dedicated, normal , very clever coppers with no ā€˜demonsā€™.
Loved it.

• Heart
I wasnā€™t fussed on The Fall. Gillian Anderson just irritated me šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve just finished season 2 of Dirty John - that was meh šŸ˜’

Gonna start watching The 100 I think as my husband keeps saying Iā€™ll like it šŸ™„

Iā€™m rewatching Succession and then probably will rewatch Chernobyl. Nothing else is that interesting at the moment. I started on Little Fires Everywhere but got bored with it. Big Little Lies was good, and Sharp Objects.
I read Little Fires Everywhere and found it terribly boring.

Currently watching Gordon Ramsay Behind Bars on amazon prime. I donā€™t remember watching this when it was on tv, but basically he tries to make a ā€œbusinessā€ where the prisoners are the staff, cooking and selling food. Its quite interesting

Rillington place on drama (seen it before but tis good)

Must be the only one on here who hasn't got Netflix or prime, I have hayu, and occasionally get vouchers for now entertainment and movies, just can't afford subscriptions.

Reactions: 2

Must be the only one on here who hasn't got Netflix or prime, I have hayu, and occasionally get vouchers for now entertainment and movies, just can't afford subscriptions.
I was going to watch that but opted for Love Actually instead :giggle:

I donā€™t have Netflix and I only get amazon prime when I can get a free trial šŸ¤£ canā€™t afford it either

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.