What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rewatching Succession and then probably will rewatch Chernobyl. Nothing else is that interesting at the moment. I started on Little Fires Everywhere but got bored with it. Big Little Lies was good, and Sharp Objects.

I’m rewatching Succession and then probably will rewatch Chernobyl. Nothing else is that interesting at the moment. I started on Little Fires Everywhere but got bored with it. Big Little Lies was good, and Sharp Objects.
I’m the absolute same with Little Fires Everywhere. By episode two I was done with it. I might give the book a go and then if I like the book, I’ll start again with the programme.

Reactions: 1
Chernobyl was amazing. I felt so claustrophobic watchojg the first episode, then when they showed what had actually happened at the end 😮 so well done.

I’ve just started the new Masterchef Australia! I love it. I find it much much better than the British version

• Heart
I may destroy you on Iplayer... Mannnn its full on, and brings back some pretty grim memories of nights out when I was young. But so gripping, very real and wonderfully written.

Marilyn Monroe films. I have a big boxset of her films which I bought years ago but never even opened so I've been going through them all and watching the extras etc.

The films aren't all bangers, but Marilyn glows throughout and is lovely to watch. And so funny! Her timing and physical comedy in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes is stunning.

I binge-watched the first series of Line of Duty an evening last week with my mum, I'd never watched it before, really liked it.

I have seen the first couple of episodes of The Secrets She Keeps but haven't watched the rest yet, but I might read the book before I watch the rest as I liked it so far and it seems to be a good story.

I might be the only person who hasn't seen all of Friends?! I'd always seen random episodes over the years, but I've watched the earlier seasons right through and I'm now on season 8. It sounds silly but I nearly don't want to see them all, as I like still having some left to watch 🤣

Rewatching Gossip Girl, again. It's a guilty pleasure and I love escaping to the Upper East Side for a while! The early seasons were the best.

Planning to watch Good Girls, and I must give Normal People a watch sometime, I keep hearing rave reviews. I read the book but it didn't really blow me away... is the tv show better?

I also have the Sex and the City boxset which I've had for years now but never got around to watching, so I want to start that!

Succession. I’m only three episodes in but I’m not entirely sure it’s for me. I know it’s very popular but I didn’t realise how unlikeable every single character would be and I’m not in the mood for that right now 🤣

Watching it now omg so great but scared it might have a tit ending!!!
My boss asked if I was at the end yet and I told her no and she said 'omg amazing' so I'm hoping it's a good ending. I've never been so obsessed with a series before.

I May Destroy You

My boss asked if I was at the end yet and I told her no and she said 'omg amazing' so I'm hoping it's a good ending. I've never been so obsessed with a series before.
The Fall is good :) an older series I was surprised to see it on Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.