What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little big lies (sky)
Down to earth (Netflix) - everyone should watch this
Gossip girl (Netflix)
How to get away with murder (sky)
Schitts creek (Netflix)

I'm rewatching desperate housewives.

I never realised first time around how it's literally just people constantly getting murdered/being murderers

Reactions: 2
I spent last night watching episode 1 and 2 of Mark Gatiss and Stephen Moffats Dracula... not sure what I think about it. Some parts were great, other bits dragged massively. The guy that plays Dracula is 😍 though. It’s only three episodes so will watch the last one tonight.

Star Treck Voyager and Enterprise on Netflix!

Never really considered myself to be a ‘Trekkie’ but it’s actually quite good, particularly Voyager. I find the intro theme to voyager weirdly soothing and Captain Janeway is a badass!

Queen of the south- took me a while to get into it but really enjoying it now.

Reactions: 1
Going through dramas on iPlayer like hidden,secrets she keeps and thirteen. Also thought get even was good

60days in on netflix

And Britain’s most evil serial killers on sky
We never miss casualty either

Stath Lets Flats.. again. If you guys haven’t seen this it’s hilarious

• Heart
Reactions: 2
just binged watched poldark for the last few week when I've had chance to watch in now im looking for something that's ive seem before so I can actually get stuff done round the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.