What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rewatching Line of Duty. Just finished season 3, it was by far the best series in my opinion. So many twists, edge of your seat stuff.

Watched after on netflix - now im on Anna Todds final book cause i loved the film so much.

I bloody love Wentworth. It’s one of the best things I’ve seen. They’re not afraid to push things👏🏻
Is the new series started yet? I love it too

Just finished watching The Morning Show and also Defending Jacob on Apple TV.
Has anyone else watched them?

I’m halfway through The Fall S2. Agree with another poster that Gillian Anderson is just annoying. She pauses too long between random words. It’s off putting. I’m enjoying it otherwise.

I love Below Deck and currently on the free trial for season 3 on hayu. Seasons 1& 2 are on Netflix.

I’ve just bought a new phone and it’s come with a year free Apple TV +. I already used a free trial to watch The Morning Show, which was great. I’ll have to look again to see what else is there.

Dead to me on Netflix- have just finished season two. I loved it and was hooked from the first episod, it’s funny, sad, exciting and stars two great female lead characters. Definitely recommend 😊

Reactions: 5
Handmaids Tale and Below Deck.

Just finished White House Farm on ITV and I loved it. I like ITV dramas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.