What are you watching right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started rewatching The Bridge, first three episodes but it didn’t have the same impact that it had on me the first time. I can very rarely rewatch things.

Reactions: 1
Can I have some recommendations for things to watch on Amazon, please? Thanks in advance.

Can I have some recommendations for things to watch on Amazon, please? Thanks in advance.

Handmaids Tale and I’m not sure if it’s still on prime but a series called The Following with Kevin Bacon. It’s really good.

Lodgers for codgers, there's a very young girl on there who spends £600 a month on beauty treatments!! I don't spend that in a year!!!
Loving 83yr old Flo.

BBC 4 , Fleetwood Mac, the Peter green story, never heard of him before, but a fascinating story, lsd is really tit :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Not sure if there is a music thread on here, but just finished watching that documentary about Peter green, sad to see he died last July.

Just binged series 2 of The Missing in one day - missed it when it aired a few years ago and it came up on Amazon Prime. I was fairly hooked but

Also started watching The Handmaid's Tale a few days ago.

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching Wentworth?
Up until series 4, Wentworth was excellent. I really liked the way they put a different slant on some of the characters from Prisoner cell block H. Series 5 suffered, because Bea Smith wasn't in it anymore.
I stopped watching it, because many of the characters were not as good as when it first began. Some of the scenes were put in, for the shock factor - Joan cutting the prisoner's tongue out ect. Pamela Rabe is a fantastic actress though.
Out of curiosity, I watched the first episode of the latest series. Things seem to have improved, so I might start watching again.

Up until series 4, Wentworth was excellent. I really liked the way they put a different slant on some of the characters from Prisoner cell block H. Series 5 suffered, because Bea Smith wasn't in it anymore.
I stopped watching it, because many of the characters were not as good as when it first began. Some of the scenes were put in, for the shock factor - Joan cutting the prisoner's tongue out ect. Pamela Rabe is a fantastic actress though.
Out of curiosity, I watched the first episode of the latest series. Things seem to have improved, so I might start watching again.
Yeah tis worth watching , don't like (can't remember her name) as top dog, but liked the scissor scene, I think this is the final series, 10 episodes now, the next 10 next year.

Foo fighters at Reading last year, I do like abit of Dave grohl, but my god, rick Astley on stage with them, that's soo weird!!!

Last edited:
The Umbrella Academy is fantastic. I’m half way through series 2 , it’s brilliant!

I’ve got a little bit of a crush I’d shag his brains out on Diego. 🥰🥰

Finished off watching CSI:NY and I'm back on Blake's 7 season two.

This is us. My absolute fave.

Im currently watching, or should I say rewatching; ER. Bloody love it!! Also cougar town which makes me actually lol every episode!!

Love this thread! 😍

Just started Lillihammer on Netflix. 2 episodes in and it’s totally bonkers but think I’ll love it.

Finished The Fall - loved it. Not sure how I feel about the end is all I’ll say...

Highly highly recommend Hannibal on Netflix. Bloody loved it. Was devastated when I got to the end. Need my daily fix of Mads Mickelsson 🥰

Looking forward to new seasons of Fargo and eventually Ozark. Both brilliant.

Binge watched

Sweet magnolia bring on season 2
Virgin river bring on season 2

Both amazing leaves you wanting more
But currently watching an old 80s/90s series on youtube called watching with emma wray in taken back to my childhood in an instant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.