What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manifest season 4.
Even weirder than season 3, but it’s sunken cost by now…

Reactions: 1
On the final episode now, took a break part way. I’m confused by her Liverpool accent when she was from Grimsby. I looked up the actress and she’s from Dublin. Does Grimsby sound Liverpudlian?

On the final episode now, took a break part way. I’m confused by her Liverpool accent when she was from Grimsby. I looked up the actress and she’s from Dublin. Does Grimsby sound Liverpudlian?
I'm not familiar with the grimsby accent but the Liverpudlian accent is quite recognisable. She is definitely doing a northern accent of some sort but I'm not hearing Liverpudlian. Strange that we're both hearing different 🤔

Just finished Maxine. Heartbreaking. I commend the makers for not showing the girls, murder or family.

I feel it was overly sympathetic towards Maxine though. And my heart broke a lot at the end when it said Holly and Jessica would be 30 now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just finished Maxine. Heartbreaking. I commend the makers for not showing the girls, murder or family.

I feel it was overly sympathetic towards Maxine though. And my heart broke a lot at the end when it said Holly and Jessica would be 30 now.
How time flies! I guess we all just still see them as little girls

The Mosquito Coast, new season and so far so good

Still watching Servant on Apple TV. Has anyone else seen this? I haven’t heard much talk about it but it’s really good so far. Kinda creepy and unsettling

Reactions: 2
Still watching Servant on Apple TV. Has anyone else seen this? I haven’t heard much talk about it but it’s really good so far. Kinda creepy and unsettling
Yes! I loved it! Discovered it when there were only 2 series and binged them. Then rewatched the whole thing again once Series 3 was out. Looked forward to the 4th and final series to see where it goes. Are you enjoying it?

Yes! I loved it! Discovered it when there were only 2 series and binged them. Then rewatched the whole thing again once Series 3 was out. Looked forward to the 4th and final series to see where it goes. Are you enjoying it?
yes I’m loving it! It’s exactly my type of show. Lauren Ambrose is fantastic! I’m nearing the end of season 1 so I’ve got a lot still to catch up on but really enjoying it. I also kinda like how each episode is only 30 minutes. I can hear Rupert Grints British accent slipping through sometimes though which is a bit distracting at times 🤣

Yellowjackets. Loving it. Juliette Lewis - my 90s idol. Super 90s soundtrack.
"Hello Misty, you crazy bleeping witch" 💀💀💀
Twin Peaks vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.