What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snabba cash on Netflix,Swedish drama,it's good but I can't help feel that's it a bit of a rip off of top boy,very similar characters.

Reactions: 1
Snabba cash on Netflix,Swedish drama,it's good but I can't help feel that's it a bit of a rip off of top boy,very similar characters.
My husband is Swedish, I'll get him to have a watch. One of his favourite things is to get angry at the bad translating on subtitles :ROFLMAO:

I'm watching Dating Death on Sky Crime, someone on the True Crime thread suggested it.

Reactions: 3
The Handmaid’s Tale s5 ep2

It’s a bit early to say but I really hope this season picks up. I feel like the show has had its day tbh. :/

Reactions: 2
The Handmaid’s Tale s5 ep2

It’s a bit early to say but I really hope this season picks up. I feel like the show has had its day tbh. :/
I started watching when it first came out in US, and struggled. I think I got to ep 4 and haven't watched any since. Might have a lazy sunday and binge myself up to date.

Reactions: 2
I started watching when it first came out in US, and struggled. I think I got to ep 4 and haven't watched any since. Might have a lazy sunday and binge myself up to date.
😬

Ah, I’ll stick with it and hope for the best. Is it one more season after this, do you know? Not sure I can take much more of June staring crazily down the camera lol

Reactions: 1
😬

Ah, I’ll stick with it and hope for the best. Is it one more season after this, do you know? Not sure I can take much more of June staring crazily down the camera lol
Next season will be the last, they made an announcement on the Handmaids Tale instagram a few weeks back. I agree it's lost it's way a bit, but I'm too invested to let it go.

Reactions: 3
My husband is Swedish, I'll get him to have a watch. One of his favourite things is to get angry at the bad translating on subtitles :ROFLMAO:

I'm watching Dating Death on Sky Crime, someone on the True Crime thread suggested it.
It has odd moments where the main character leya starts talking English,the show has introduced me to Swedish musician haken hellstrom as one of his songs is played in a episode.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.