What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost Worlds with Ben Fogle on Ch5

About how the city of Detroit turned into a huge ghetto.

Reactions: 2
Ralph & Katie, s1, ep 3 on BBC iPlayer. It's a very sweet and heartwarming show!

I'm a serial watcher lol so i have several to suit my mood:)

Real housewives of Potomac
Below Deck
Yellowstone (series 2 love it)
Greys anatomy from the start for the 4th time 🙈
Handmaids tale

Anyone else struggle to finish certain series like you get to the last episode and don't want it to end lol

Reactions: 9
The Pact series 2 episode 2 BBC1

First I went and watched the last episode of series 1 for a recap before I started series 2. Didn’t realise they were stand alone series. Duh! 🙄😳

Reactions: 3
I'm watching the Parklands Shooting sentencing live on YouTube. It's the second day, and the families are reading victim statements. They are heartbreaking, and I've been in tears a few times.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm a serial watcher lol so i have several to suit my mood:)

Real housewives of Potomac
Below Deck
Yellowstone (series 2 love it)
Greys anatomy from the start for the 4th time 🙈
Handmaids tale

Anyone else struggle to finish certain series like you get to the last episode and don't want it to end lol
I have this with Extraordinary Attorney Woo. I hyped it up so much for my friend, he watched it and I can't seem to finish. It's been 2 months 🤣😭 I physically can't deal with what might happen hahah

Dracula, s1, ep 1.
It has the wonderful and hot Jonathan Rhys Meyers in it!

• Heart
The drama with Moaning Myrtle on 5. House across the street? It’s so bad but I think this is the last episode.
So glad someone else thought it was bad, I had to put the bloody subtitles on just to her moaning myrtle, and the whole thing with her going to the dead girls house and wondering around, it was just weird full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.