What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cancelled Netflix cos I couldn't find anything to watch and had a good offer from now TV, but am struggling to find anything to watch!
Has anyone watched yellow jackets? Is it worth a watch?
I loved it, Christina Ricci & Juliette Lewis are amazing in it. It's a bit gruesome at times but well worth watching. Can't wait for S2!

Reactions: 6
Just finished the last episode of The Watcher. Absolute muck. Will never get those hours back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've never watched American Horror Story. I mainly decided to watch because I was so impressed with Evan Peters as Jeffrey Dahmer, and he is equally as good in this. However I'm struggling to get into it. Only on episode 3, and I know others love it so will stick with it for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've never watched American Horror Story. I mainly decided to watch because I was so impressed with Evan Peters as Jeffrey Dahmer, and he is equally as good in this. However I'm struggling to get into it. Only on episode 3, and I know others love it so will stick with it for now.
When it first came out I watched about 2-3 episodes of S1 but it was too freaky for me. I don't get the hype

Reactions: 1
Stick with it. The first season is alright but the second and third are so good!

Reactions: 1
the first season is good but the second (asylum) and the third (coven) are insanely good!

Reactions: 3
Just started this last night , I woke up early hours and was relieved it wasn't 3:33 😂
I've really been enjoying it. Only 6 episodes too.

I actually woke at 4. Our Halloween skeleton was tapping against the door in the wind, gave me a proper fright through the peephole !!!

I've been watching too much scary stuff 🥴. Started Gilmore Girls tonight as keep seeing it recommended.

Reactions: 2
Stick with it. It’s gets even better as the Series go on. Evan Peters is a brilliant actor!

Reactions: 3
Stick with it. It’s gets even better as the Series go on. Evan Peters is a brilliant actor!
It is my day off tomorrow. Still recovering from covid and am in bed with my iPad watching now. I’ll stick with it x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.