What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind the Buzzcocks.

I think production must have noted all the negative comments re Daisy May Cooper from S1. Every time she reacts to something now they more or less immediately cut away.

Never mind the Buzzcocks.

I think production must have noted all the negative comments re Daisy May Cooper from S1. Every time she reacts to something now they more or less immediately cut away.
Oh thank god for that. There are so many funny people out there and they chose her and stuck with her. Perhaps they'd signed a two series contract with her 😂

I'm watching Glow Up series 1 Episode 6.

Reactions: 1
The Walking Dead, final season. I've not watched probably since season 6/7 but have really gotten into the last one

Reactions: 3
Professor T. It's a bit mediocre but it's an undemanding watch when I'm a bit fed up and stressed, I like Ben Miller, and also enjoy seeing bits of Cambridge.

• Heart
It’s quite old but stumbled across Death Row Stories on Prime. My god the US justice system is a mess! Binge watching in bed while feeling sorry for myself having covid. Again!

• Sad
Professor T. It's a bit mediocre but it's an undemanding watch when I'm a bit fed up and stressed, I like Ben Miller, and also enjoy seeing bits of Cambridge.
I loved the first series…I’m a bit like him so…😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.