Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocochino

Chatty Member
Just finished watching The Capture Season 1!

The guy in this is so hot, it's distracting 🙈

Reactions: 5

Beyondthebrink

Traces - Season 1, Ep 2

I'm really into UK crime shows right now (I'm Australian). Can anyone suggest any good ones for me? :) I've seen The Fall, Happy Valley, Marcella, Bodyguard, The Stranger, and Giri/Haji. I will get around to watching Line of Duty at some point, I just can't find it anywhere.
Appropriate Adult, Whitehouse Farm and The Investigation (all based on UK true crime cases) are all brilliant.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Dennis the Menace , Netflix .

If ever there’s a film that makes me proper laugh out loud and cry tears of laughter it’s this.😂😂

• Heart

kimh90

Chatty Member
The secret she keeps.. I am hooked watched seasoned 1 last night and all of season 2 tonight. So good, some twists but a couple twists I guessed

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
She's the man.

I don't know how I've never seen this before !

OMG just realised the bitchy girlfriend is the lead from Virgin River!

Last edited:

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I am almost at the end of the stranger things ( episode 9) and I have enjoyed the entire series. Only downsides for me is episode length - but this is personal preference ( I have a short attention span) .

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Just come back from watching Elvis ( the film). What an utter waste of a life - I feel so sad that like Whitney Houston he had absolutely no one looking out for him and was surrounded by scumbags who leeched for all they were worth.
Considering he died at 42 his body of work is huge. He must have been working every second of every day. Born dirt poor and then taken advantage of.

• Sad