What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished The Black Phone. Pretty good. Definitely not a horror more of a thriller I would say. I was actually expecting like full on scary horror film but it was more thriller. It has a lot of heart and much more depth than just a slasher movie. Would recommend actually. Don’t be put off if you don’t like horror films because it’s not scary or gory, more just creepy

Reactions: 2
Just finished The Black Phone. Pretty good. Definitely not a horror more of a thriller I would say. I was actually expecting like full on scary horror film but it was more thriller. It has a lot of heart and much more depth than just a slasher movie. Would recommend actually. Don’t be put off if you don’t like horror films because it’s not scary or gory, more just creepy
This sounds like something I would like..where can I watch it?

Reactions: 1
i enjoyed this film as well and agree its not a horror but more of a creepy thriller. Thought there was some excellent lighting in the right parts which really helped create the creepy feel.

This sounds like something I would like..where can I watch it?
its still on at the cinema i think.

Reactions: 3
just watching the most recent Jurassic park movie. This is pretty bad. It’s only bearable because of Laura dern, sam Neil and Jeff goldblum. The only good thing is there isn’t much Chris Pratt 🤣

Hitchcock earlier, the Lady Vanishes, marvellous.

Might watch the Woman from the Fifth later.

Back to work tomorrow and as there isn't much to do in this weather I'm on a moviefest!

Reactions: 1
Love Island catch up - All the men in this villa are red flag toxic masculinity tits

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.