What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to watch this. I’ve watched documentaries about this before and feel so bad for the poor guy
It’s so shocking I would hope attitudes would be better 10 years on if it happened now he got destroyed in the media for something that wasn’t his fault I thought his dad was really harsh on him as well!

Reactions: 2
The secret she keeps.. I am hooked watched seasoned 1 last night and all of season 2 tonight. So good, some twists but a couple twists I guessed

Reactions: 5
We just got a 6 month trial of Apple TV and after finishing Ted Lasso, I’ve moved onto Black Bird - has anyone seen this?? I’m only on episode 2 but I’m absolutely loving it. No one I know has it to recommend it to 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We just got a 6 month trial of Apple TV and after finishing Ted Lasso, I’ve moved onto Black Bird - has anyone seen this?? I’m only on episode 2 but I’m absolutely loving it. No one I know has it to recommend it to 🥲
Damn that looks good.

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed Black Bird!

I keep meaning to watch this everyone says it’s great! If you have apple tv you have to watch Severance if you haven’t already!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.