What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching The Following with Kevin bacon, who I just love(he isn't my usual type but there is just something about him 😍😜🥰). On series one and it is so good.

Reactions: 1
Watched I Came By. Not a good choice for being totally alone in the house for the weekend lol. It was good, not the usual I expected, but there were some pacing problems towards the end.

Reactions: 3
Watching Paul McCartney absolutely butchering a song, my ears are bleeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just finished Slow Horses. Another user recommended it in this thread! Wow what a fantastic show. Would highly recommend. Amazing cast!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Black Bird has stuck with me. Just woah. The pic of the real life Larry Hall made my blood run cold.

Currently watching a movie called Fall. Please do not watch this if you’re scared of heights 🤣 I’m usually okay but it’s making me feel a bit sick

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.