What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A clip of Ghost Train a very early 90s at least Saturday Morning TV programme, had Chesney Hawkes in the intro clip someone uploaded on youtube.

Also Chesney Hawkes on think was 8-18 on TV, which I had not seen for absolutely years, Chesney (like his younger brother Jodie) are kids of the Tremeloes front man Len "Chip" Hawkes, when Chesney and Jodie (latter being a drummer) on TOTP, their dad was on the very first showing of TOTP in the 60s with the Tremeloes.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was Jodie playing drums in that version, since the death of Dave Munden rather recently who was the drummer for the Tremeloes, Jodie's become their drummer.

Reactions: 1
Neighbours....keeping up with the storyline as going to a Farewell Neighbours party next Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The Control Room episode 3. Found this show a bit boring if I’m honest. Glad it was only three episodes lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ozark...hubby is binge watching this atm while I shout "Turn a bloody light on!" :LOL: Did this series not have enough money for a lighting director? House practically made of glass but almost pitch black inside in daytime. Even the outside scenes look like the sun has been switched off!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.