What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Juno

I remember watching this when it came out and thinking the opening song was the coolest song ever 🤣 it still is to be fair

Reactions: 7
Tonight’s viewing 2 x ambulance episodes. One fake or fortune episode and then Shetland - which has left us on a right old cliff hanger😳

Reactions: 2
I had to bail on Echoes so I admire you for seeing it through. I think it would have worked better as a film. As a series it's too messy and busy.
Echoes should have ended 2 episodes before it did. I kept looking at the 'episodes and more' thing to see how many were left, as if someone was forcing me to sit through it! By the end when she said ' I don't know which one I am anymore, I knew how she felt!

She-hulk ep 2
I'm liking she hulk, but Jameela Jamil as a ' superpowered influencer?'

Reactions: 3
]

I'm liking she hulk, but Jameela Jamil as a ' superpowered influencer?'
I’m liking it too! But I know it’s so random 🤣 she appeared at the end of the first episode and then barely a mention on the second episode is that all she got 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just started The Summer I Turned Pretty on Amazon prime… Omg I love it already!! 😍

ETA - omg Nancy from peep show is in it!!! I knew I recognised her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's the man.

I don't know how I've never seen this before !

OMG just realised the bitchy girlfriend is the lead from Virgin River!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.