What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Severence

Strangely compelling. However I am a bit discombobulated with the use of outies and innies ... I keep thinking they're talking about belly buttons.

Reactions: 2
Currently watching The Windsors on Netflix and the Fergie character is ridiculous, so funny it makes me laugh just thinking of her

Recently finished Avoidance with Romesh Ranganathan - quite good, some really funny lines, a million miles better than that terrible Landlord programme he did

First Kill on Netflix. Not sure what I think so far the characters are kind of annoying and a bit pantomime
Yeah I watched the whole season.....it's fine....the "monsters" are so dumb looking lol

Currently watching The Windsors on Netflix and the Fergie character is ridiculous, so funny it makes me laugh just thinking of her

Recently finished Avoidance with Romesh Ranganathan - quite good, some really funny lines, a million miles better than that terrible Landlord programme he did
I love the Windsors....it's so silly

Reactions: 1
Watching the new sky drama The Lazarus Project. Only on episode one but it’s enjoyable! If you like sci fi/time travel/saving the world stuff I would recommend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.