What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The series is really good, great chemistry between the two main actors and it's realistic and simple. Some talented supporting roles too. I don't appreciate certain attitudes though
Marianne's masochist tendency
but it is personnal.

I read the book after (because I loved the series) and quite enjoyed it A fast read and I am always interested in spotting the differences between the book and the adaptation.
I also really like the chemistry between the two main characters - it feels like their is a genuine connection between them both. It does smack of teen romance but again I don’t mind this as it reminds of the awkwardness of early romantic / sexual relationships .
Also I think Connell ( the actor ) is nice to look at ( and I like his accent 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Gods favorite idiot, it's bad 😂
I want to like it but they use so many words to say so little. It’s tiresome

It’s made me sure I’m not a Melissa McCarthy fan - Mike and molly /bridesmaids aside, her aggressive delivery is boring now.

I know the fact the guy talks a much is a personality thing but I just keep thinking imagine somebody actually wrote this script and came up With all this and thinks it’s funny

Reactions: 3
Just started First Kill, watched the first episode and really wanted to keep going but had to go do school run and now won't have time til late on tonight!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.