What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big love- I know it's a fair few years old now but only just discovered it. On episode 4 of season one and enjoying it

Reactions: 1
Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me

Always surprises me how well they stand up even after all this time. Especially the bit in the first film when Vanessa is drunk and trying it on with Austin and he refuses to get off with her because she is drunk and doesn't have her full faculties to consent properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Any good? I read the book last year and thought it was shite but people seem to love it??
The series is really good, great chemistry between the two main actors and it's realistic and simple. Some talented supporting roles too. I don't appreciate certain attitudes though
Marianne's masochist tendency
but it is personnal.

I read the book after (because I loved the series) and quite enjoyed it A fast read and I am always interested in spotting the differences between the book and the adaptation.

Reactions: 2
The floor is lava. What a load of shite 😂
My son loves this, it is total nonsense 🤣

Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me

Always surprises me how well they stand up even after all this time. Especially the bit in the first film when Vanessa is drunk and trying it on with Austin and he refuses to get off with her because she is drunk and doesn't have her full faculties to consent properly.
I agree, we've watched them all again recently and they're still brilliant. My 14yo is also finding them hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.