What are you watching right now? #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still covid afflicted and feel like I've watched everything so I'm now revisiting early 2000s films I used to love. So far tonight I've done Bend It Like Beckham and now watching Final Destination 2 (because 1 isn't free on Prime!).

Reactions: 5
I have caved - the Tiktok clips have become too much .. so back re-watching :-

stranger things series one - episode one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Young Sheldon s05e6

I really dislike the start of this season and the plot line that's going to happen eventually. It really made me hate a certain character (don't want to spoil lol) and I'm upset this is a thing now! But I guess Big Bang Theory has already told us what happened. I still don't like it! 🙁

• Sad
I've just watched The Queen have tea with Paddington bear, and then tap out Queen We Will Rock You on fine bone china. Living life!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jubilee concert .. I don't know who the one was previous and who is on now 😱😫

Man has a wholly hat a bit like Jay Kay when.he had a wholly hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.