Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Time on BBC with Stephen Graham and Sean Bean - incredible! Watched all three episodes in one sitting and now I can’t sleep because my brain is replaying all the horrendous, gut wrenching but brilliant scenes.

Reactions: 7

Dirtyhorseshoes

VIP Member
I'm working my way through Hitchcock films. And trying to spot him as I believe he makes a cameo appearance in each film.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Just watched Night Stalker on NF - very scary. Made sure my windows and doors were locked about 3 times last night😖

DuckDuck

VIP Member
The virtues , Stephen Graham plays the main character , I do enjoy everything he’s been in

• Heart

Lola UK

VIP Member
50 shades of grey 😳 (I’ve never seen it before)

don’t worry, I’m embarrassed by me too

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I was watching The Meg on Netflix (for the millionth time) till my son got up from his nap. Now it’s videos on YouTube of diggers being cleaned...yes really, it’s as dull as it sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

emm

VIP Member
Reminds me of a couple on Escape to the Chateau DIY who had a chateau in France for years but one sister didn’t know French at all.
and you know a lot of those people would be the kind who complain about people coming into the UK and not speaking english well

Greys1324

Chatty Member
Just finished watching Motherland. Watched all three series in a couple of days, really enjoyed it!