What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Halston on Netflix. Fab, makes me want a one shouldered pink dress a la Carrie Bradshaw so bad!
satc-fashion-24.jpg

Reactions: 1
It’s on Channel 4, you can probably do catch up on 4 OD or whatever it’s called, their on demand service. Some don’t even learn the language of the country they are moving to and it’s so embarrassing ahaha!
I think probably around 90% of them don't learn the local language it is ridiculous! there is a similar show on channel 5 called bargain loving brits on the sun or something

I think probably around 90% of them don't learn the local language it is ridiculous! there is a similar show on channel 5 called bargain loving brits on the sun or something
Reminds me of a couple on Escape to the Chateau DIY who had a chateau in France for years but one sister didn’t know French at all.

• Haha
Reminds me of a couple on Escape to the Chateau DIY who had a chateau in France for years but one sister didn’t know French at all.
and you know a lot of those people would be the kind who complain about people coming into the UK and not speaking english well

Reactions: 4
and you know a lot of those people would be the kind who complain about people coming into the UK and not speaking english well
Makes me wonder if there is a similar show in a country like Poland where they focus on Polish expats who have moved to the U.K. and do they get annoyed when they don’t learn English or serve only the Polish expat community, or are these shows pretty much a British thing 😂

Reactions: 2
Makes me wonder if there is a similar show in a country like Poland where they focus on Polish expats who have moved to the U.K. and do they get annoyed when they don’t learn English or serve only the Polish expat community, or are these shows pretty much a British thing 😂
I’d love to watch a programme like that

Started Happy Valley. Feel like shaking Catherine's ex because of his attitude to Ryan. It's not the poor lambs fault.

Reactions: 2
The Golden Girls

Subscription to Disney + bought especially for this. It’s bringing back happy memories of watching with my late grandma first time round.

Storyville - Raising a School Shooter. It is on iPlayer. The mother of one of the Columbine killers is interviewed, amongst others.

Storyville - Raising a School Shooter. It is on iPlayer. The mother of one of the Columbine killers is interviewed, amongst others.
Ended up watching that, interesting perspective for a documentary. All the storyville ones seem to be really good.

Watched a documentary on Columbine after and when you hear what went on it's all pretty chilling.

Ended up watching that, interesting perspective for a documentary. All the storyville ones seem to be really good.

Watched a documentary on Columbine after and when you hear what went on it's all pretty chilling.
Thought it was very brave of Sue Klebold to be interviewed. She’s also written a book.

Where was the documentary?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.