What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on Netflix Sexlife (one to watch) Brad & Billie aka Adam Demos Sarah Shahi hot couple 😜
I’m 5 episodes in at the moment! I think it’s both brilliant and awful! 🤣 It’s so relatable as a mother, when you love your husband and kids but you feel like you’ve lost yourself in the process. The sex scenes are really hot, loving those! I haven’t seen the reality of a breastfeeding mother on a tv show like that (squeezing milk out of your boobs in a rest room when you’re leaking! 🤣). The awful bits are it’s so predictable. I feel like I could have written the script myself at times! 🙄And how is she running around all the time without her baby?!! I felt like I was glued to my kids all the time & I only had the energy for the bare minimum. Plus how big is their house, it’s so huge. How many people live like that. It’s quite cheesy. It’s an easy watch though and worth watching for episode 3 shower scene 🤣

I’ve just started the second series but it’s been so long since the first one that I’m having a problem remembering all the characters. 🤨
Miri - Went to jail for the murder of her best friend, Lara Boback
Mandy - Friend who lied to Lara. Said Miri was sleeping with her father; Mandy was the one sleeping with him.
Billy - Nextdoor love interest. Cared for his crazy wife who used to post poo in the mail. She died suddenly while having words with Miri in the back garden.
Dom - Teenage love interest to Miri and creep who will sleep with anything that moves, including Miri’s mum
Janice - Unprofessional parole officer who enjoys “newdles” and biscuits
Fish and chips guy - Gave Miri a second chance then lit his van on fire and accused Miri.

Reactions: 4
Friends from college, it's dreadful! Back to watch some more of Gracie and Frankie.

Reactions: 1
Miri - Went to jail for the murder of her best friend, Lara Boback
Mandy - Friend who lied to Lara. Said Miri was sleeping with her father; Mandy was the one sleeping with him.
Billy - Nextdoor love interest. Cared for his crazy wife who used to post poo in the mail. She died suddenly while having words with Miri in the back garden.
Dom - Teenage love interest to Miri and creep who will sleep with anything that moves, including Miri’s mum
Janice - Unprofessional parole officer who enjoys “newdles” and biscuits
Fish and chips guy - Gave Miri a second chance then lit his van on fire and accused Miri.
Mandy was sleeping with her own father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.