What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished season 1 of Bad Blood on Netflix, not sure if I want to dig straight into season 2 or not.

Worlds most amazing vacation rentals. Making me want to travel the world! Some of the places they’re staying are incredible.

Reactions: 1
Caught up with Celebrity Masterchef. I prefer proper Masterchef and the Professionals one but it'll do! Su Pollard was annoying me in the first episode but found her less so by the end.

I'm also working my way through Shameless US but it keeps depressing me so I stop and start 🤣 I'm invested and want to follow it through but they're making it hard.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.